Step 1 – Signup
- Register onto LPUADMIT with basic details (Name, Email ID, Mobile No., State, Gender and Password). Your email id will act as your username for the portal and password will be set by you while registering on the portal.
- You will get a mail on your registered email id regarding this.
- Login to the LPUADMIT with already created username/ password.
Step 2 – Application for admission
- Fill the application form.
- Select your programme from the Available Programme List.
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 10000 (Application fee: Rs 500, rest under Programme fee of first semester) .After the successful realization of the payment:
- Prospectus will be dispatched at your correspondence address.
- A Unique Provisional Registeration No. will be generated and sent to your registered Email ID.
- Upload the documents.
- Recent Photograph
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Qualifying exam Certificate/ Marksheet. Also, if the applicant is claiming scholarship on the basis of qualification previous to eligibility qualification he/she is required to submit the previous qualifications exam certificate/ marksheet also. In case the exam certificate/ marksheet is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later also.
- Address Proof
- Apply for residential / mess / transportion / parking facility as per the requirement.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by the university.
Step 3- Apply for LPUNEST (for Scholarship)
LPUNEST is an online test for scholarship. Student can avail huge scholarship based on performance in this test.
- Deposit the test fee:
- Cost of Application form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit is ₹800 (for Boys) and ₹500 (for Girls).
- Fill the test application form.
STEP 4- Book the Exam Slot and Appear
- Book the slot (preferred date and time) to appear in the test.
- Appear and qualify the test.
Click here to view General Guidelines for Remotely Proctored Online Exam.
- The result of this Scholarship Test (whether qualified for scholarship or not and amount of Scholarship) will be declared within four working days after the conduct of test.
- Perform STEP 2 in case admission is not taken already.